I ended up loving this product! The catalog does not give these purses, totes, organizing bags and so much more justice. I also thought everything was priced very reasonable.
This is my lunch Thermal Tote. They will even embroider whatever you would like on what you purchase for a little extra. I have my name on mine. Everyone is going to know which lunch is mine and hands off. As you can see I'm dieting and I don't give myself much to eat so I get a little grumpy.
This is the inside of my Thermal Tote. Very roomy. I think I'm going to use this also in the summer taking things to My Little Guys baseball games.
I really liked the consultant that gave my friends party, Ja Thoms. She is really nice and was more then happy to show me all of the different products. We ended up talking and I told her about my blog. I try and work my blog into all conversations. We came up with a idea of doing a give away for this wonderful Thermal Tote.
The Thermal Tote we are giving away is just like mine without my name on it. I'm sure the winner will just love it! I will draw the winner on Friday, February 25th.
Now for how to enter. You can have 1 entry for each.
* First go to the Thirty-One catalog and pick what your favorite item is. Then come back here and leave a comment about what item you picked.
* Blog about this give away. Leave a comment with your link to your post.
* Like Ja Thoms Thirty-One on Facebook.
* Like Crazy Mom With 4 Boys on Facebook.
* Follow me on Networked Blogs. On the right side on this blog.
* Follow Crazy Mom with 4 Boys on Twitter.
* Check out my new blog Cook and Dine with Us and become a follower.
Make sure you leave a email or link to your blog on each entry so I can reach you when you win.
You can order items from the catalog or feel free to ask any questions you have to Ja. Please let her know Tammy sent you.
Remember if you book a party to invite me. I have a long wish list and I would love to get something off of it at your party.