Ann from Anns Snap Edit & Scrap tagged me and now I have to answer 4 questions.
1. What is your fondest childhood memory?
My mom always made Christmas a magical time at our house. I remember every year she would let me spray the windows with snow and make snowflakes on the glass with it. They were not very good but she always made me feel like mine were the best ever. I really had a wonderful childhood and I can think of a ton of wonderful times I had with my family.
2. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
I think this one could change from day to day. Right now I'm cold so I would really pick someplace warm. I love palm trees so I think it would have to live in a place with palm trees. I don't want to be any place without my family. I just can't pick.
3. what is the one thing you don't ever seem to have enough time to do.
This one is easy, things for me. I'm always doing for everyone else and I have to have the stuff around the house done first. So there is never time to do what I want to do.
4. how would you describe a sunset to someone who has never been able to see one.
I would tell them to think of the most beautiful thing they can then times it by a thousand. Every sunset is different and all are beautiful.
Okay now I need to pick 4 questions and tag for other people. Okay I have to think about this for just a minute.........
Here are my question.
1. What is you favorite TV show.
2. If you could have anything in the world for dinner what would it be?
3. If you could change something about yourself what would it be?
4. What is your favorite number or color and why is it your favorite?
I think I made it easy for you.
Okay here are my victims for this tag:
Judi Where the Road Takes Us
Becki Hamony in Motion
Jenn My Kids Are My World
Sorry that is only 3 but Ann did 5 so she did my extra one.