This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of 2tor. All opinions are 100% mine.
I have one boy in college and one that has taken some college classes and is looking into taking more. I also have a high school senior who is trying to figure out what he wants to be when he grows up. I keep telling them they have to get a college education no if's ands or buts! Now a days out there getting a job you have to have a college degree. Sometimes it doesn't even matter what your degree is in you just have to have a degree.
I have talked with my oldest about getting his college education online. Times have changed from when I finished high school and was looking into college. Taking online classes was not even a option. I think it would work out good for him because he does already have a job and he could do his online classes around work.
One option for him could be the USC Rossier School of Education’s MAT@USC which offers current educators and aspiring teachers the chance of earning a Master of Arts in Teaching degree with the convenience and flexibility of studying online.
USC Rossier School of Education's MAT@USC offers:
• Highly interactive online learning combined with field-based experiences
• Groundbreaking tuition reimbursement program
• Accelerated program you can complete in as little as 12 months
• Opportunity to become a part of the elite USC Trojan Family
• Tuition reimbursement and scholarships
• MAT@USC Student Blog, hear insights about the program from actual students
• Rossier and the MAT@USC were awarded by AACTE for innovative use of technology in education
• Technology video that introduces the interactivity of the program
• First cohort of the MAT@USC graduate in May
Does this sound like what you are looking for? If it is get program information. It never hurt to check things out.